The IDE Compiler Plugin makes it possible to compile a Delphi project from the IDE with an older or newer Delphi compiler version. It can be used to compile a Delphi 2007 project with the Delphi 2009 compiler to get an UNICODE version of the executables or the other way round. For component developers this plugin makes it possible to compile their components for different Delphi versions within one IDE. And Delphi 2007 users can “test-compile” their projects against the Unicode Delphi 2009 compiler.
- Can plug in every command line compiler
- Add/Remove Delphi compiler options
- Redirect search paths
- Modify the compiler’s command line on the fly
- Predefined 2009 compiler configuration for Delphi 2007
- Predefined 2007 compiler configuration for Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2007 and 2009 must be installed
- It is not possible to debug the code that was compiled by the plugged in compiler.
- Extract the zip file to a directory of your choice
- Start the “CompilerPluginReg.exe” from your user account
- Start Delphi 2007 or 2009 (depending on the downloaded file) and have a look at the new combobox and the new Tools/IDE CompilerPlugin menu item.
|IDE Compiler Plugin 1.0||Delphi 2007||CompilerPlugin2007.zip||44.97 KB||3105 times||2008-11-01|
|IDE Compiler Plugin 1.0||Delphi 2009||CompilerPlugin2009.zip||46.21 KB||2595 times||2008-11-01|