I have extended Jeremy North’s themed DBGrid with some additional features and some TDBGrid bugfixes. But that is not all. You can now theme all your TDBGrids in your applications without replacing them by hand. Adding the ThemedDBGrid.pas unit to your project is all you have to do. The unit will automatically replace all TDBGrid at runtime by a themed TDBGrid. (You must have an XP manifest for your application and XP theming must be active to see the difference).
Additional features compared to Jeremy North’s code:
- Moving the mouse over the header invalidates the cell only if it must be repainted.
- Supports multiple row selection
Included TDBGrid bugfixes:
- Reduces WM_ERASEBKGND related flicker
- Fixes multiple deLayoutChanged events when resizing one column.
TDBGrid descendants are not themed. Only TDBGrid is replaced at runtime.
|Themed DBGrid||7-2009||ThemedDBGrid.zip||5.03 KB||5724 times||2009-01-10|
Download from Code Central:
- Version 2009-01-08
- Fixed Indicator direction in bdRightToLeft BiDiMode (by Issam Ali http://www.issamsoft.com)
- Fixed: WMEraseBkgnd didn’t work correctly in bidiRightToLeft BiDiMode
- Added: Mouse wheel support
- Added: Workaround for a RightToLeft painting bug (QC #70075)
- Version 2008-03-21
- Added support for Columns.Title.Alignment
- Version 2008-03-10
- Fixed: TitleFont was not used
- Fixed: indicator column was not aligned to the bottom line of the cells
- Version 2008-03-02
- Fixed AccessViolation if DataSource is NIL
- DefaultDrawing isn’t forced anymore