Yesterday I wrote about the new IDE Fix Pack 2.0 and the first version of the VCL Fix Pack. Today both are released to the public.
This is the list of bugs that the VCL Fix Pack fixes for your applications. And the IDE Fix Pack does the same for the Delphi/C++Builder IDE.
- QC #68647: Infinite loop in Forms.GetNonToolWindowPopupParent (2006-2009)
- QC #68740: Lost focus after TOpenDialog when MainFormOnTaskBar is set (2007-2009)
- QC #59963: Closing non-modal forms after a task switch can deactivate the application (2007-2009)
- QC #66892: Closing forms deactivates the application (missing “stdcall”) (2009)
- Control resize bugfix for kernel stack overflow due to WH_CALLWNDPROC hook (6-2007)
- QC #59654: TActionList access already released FActions field (6-2007)
- QC #54286 : Parent-PopupMenu overrides standard context menu (edit, memo, combobox, …) (6-2007)
- QC #50097: ObjAuto access violation on XEON (Data Execution Prevention bug) (2006-2007)
- Classes.MakeObjectInstance memory leak fix (for usage in a DLL) (6-2009)
- QC #58938: MainForm Minimize minimizes in the background (2007)
- QC #64484: SysUtils.Abort can raise an AccessViolation (6-2009)
- QC #58939: No taskbar button when starting from ShellLink with Show=Minimized (2007)
- QC #35001: MDIChild’s active control focus is not set correctly (6-2009)
- QC #56252: TPageControl flickers a lot with active theming (7-2009)
- QC #68730: TLabel is not painted on a themed, double-buffered TTabSheet in Vista (7-2009)
- TLabels on TTabSheet are not painted (themes) if a TWinControl like TMemo is on the TTabSheet (TWinControl.PaintWindow bug) (7-2009)
- Grid flickers with active theming (DBGrid, StringGrid and DrawGrid only, no derived classes) (7-2009)
- QC #69112: TSpeedButton is painted as a black rectangle on a double buffered panel on a sheet of glass. (2009)
- Workaround for Windows Vista CompareString bug (Workaround is disabled by default, define “VistaCompareStringFix” to activate it) (Vista)
I’ll try both this week on Delphi 2009 Enterprise Update 1.
Kia Ora Andy!
Thanx a lot for this great release!
Hi and Thank’s
Is it possible to have a version for D2006 ?
I don’t have Delphi 2006 installed on my system.