I’m working on the final steps for a release of the IDEFixPack 2007 2.0 and IDEFixPack 2009 2.0. Both tools will contain every available patch that I have for the specific IDE version. The 2007er version has 18 patches and the 2009er version has 8 patches.
To make my and your life easier I’ve done lots of refactoring to get all my already released patches and the new patches into a single unit called VCLFixPack.pas. I will release this unit when I release the IDEFixPack 2.0. The IDEFIxPack contains additional patches that are not part of the VCLFixPack unit because they are for the IDE only.
Here is the list of runtime-patches that the VCLFixPack.pas unit applies.
- QC #68647: Infinite loop in Forms.GetNonToolWindowPopupParent (2006-2009)
- QC #68740: Lost focus after TOpenDialog when MainFormOnTaskBar is set (2007-2009)
- QC #59963: Closing non-modal forms after a task switch can deactivate the application (2007-2009)
- QC #66892: Closing forms deactivates the application (missing “stdcall”) (2009)
- Control resize bugfix for kernel stack overflow due to WH_CALLWNDPROC hook (6-2007)
- QC #59654: TActionList access already released FActions field (6-2007)
- QC #54286 : Parent-PopupMenu overrides standard context menu (edit, memo, combobox, …) (6-2007)
- QC #50097: ObjAuto access violation on XEON (Data Execution Prevention bug) (2006-2007)
- Classes.MakeObjectInstance memory leak fix (for usage in a DLL) (6-2009)
- QC #58938: MainForm Minimize minimizes in the background (2007)
- QC #64484: SysUtils.Abort can raise an AccessViolation (6-2009)
- QC #58939: No taskbar button when starting from ShellLink with Show=Minimized (2007)
- QC #35001: MDIChild’s active control focus is not set correctly (6-2009)
- QC #56252: TPageControl flickers a lot with active theming (7-2009)
- QC #68730: TLabel is not painted on a themed, double-buffered TTabSheet in Vista (7-2009)
- TLabels on TTabSheet are not painted (themes) if a TWinControl like TMemo is on the TTabSheet (TWinControl.PaintWindow bug) (7-2009)
- Grid flickers with active theming (DBGrid, StringGrid and DrawGrid only, no derived classes) (7-2009)
- QC #69112: TSpeedButton is painted as a black rectangle on a double buffered panel on a sheet of glass. (2009)
- Workaround for Windows Vista CompareString bug (Workaround is disabled by default, define “VistaCompareStringFix” to activate it) (Vista)